How can I ensure a quality fingerprint?
There are a number of conditions that can affect the image quality of a fingerprint. For instance, wet or sweaty fingers can cause the fingerprint to look blurred and not come out clearly. On the other hand, dry fingers will cause the image to look broken and lack definition. If a clearly defined delta and core (see picture to the right) can be seen, then we have a quality fingerprint. At EZFingerPrints, we are experts at looking and finding quality fingerprints to ensure they are approved.
What are the different types of fingerprints?
- Arches – only represent five percent of the fingerprint patterns encountered – no core or delta formations
- Loops – constitute between 60-70 percent of the patterns found in fingers – one delta formation and a core
- Whorls – constitute between 25-35 percent of the patterns found in fingers – two delta formations and a core
How much time does it take for EZFingerPrints to capture my fingerprints?
Our fingerprinting process should take anywhere between 3-5 minutes, depending on the image quality of your prints.
What are your hours of operation?
How long does it take to get back the fingerprinting or drug test results?
Results should take anywhere between 48-72 hours. However, if the quality of prints are poor, it may require a reprint or a longer process time. If a criminal history is found, it can increase the amount of time taken to receive results. The state’s current work load is another factor that may affect fingerprinting results time. We will be here and available for help throughout the entire process. Most drug testing results take anywhere between 24-72 hours.
Does EZFingerPrints do basic background check as well?
Whether you are an employer seeking information for a critical hiring or promotion decisions, a non-profit organization utilizing volunteers, or a landlord seeking tenant screening, EZFingerPrints is the right solution. Since 2010, EZFingerPrints has utilized the latest in technology coupled with outstanding customer service to gather the employee background screening information you need to evaluate your applicants quickly, accurately and concisely. Learn more here!
Do I need to make an appointment to get my fingerprints taken?
No, please feel free to walk in in during our hours of operation and get your fingerprints taken. Cash, check, or credit is accepted. If you would like to schedule an appointment, we will make sure that you are seen at your requested time. We can also come to your location. Inquire with us regarding possible travel fees.
Are you able to come to my location for fingerprinting or drug testing?
Yes, we are more than happy to come to your location. Please call us in advance to schedule an appointment and inquire about the possible travel fees applied for your area.
Who is required to have Level-2 Background Check Fingerprints done?
- Healthcare – doctors, clinics, birth centers, tissue and organ banks, hospitals
- Childcare – day care center employees, after-school program employees, youth coaches, school employees, foster care, volunteers
- Juvenile Treatment Centers
- Elderly/Disability – employees or volunteers providing care to elderly or disabled persons – nursing homes, assisted living, home health, adult day care centers and family homes, hospice, home medical equipment providers, care facilities
- Criminal justice – law enforcement, corrections, correction probation officers
- Real Estate – realtors, insurance agents
- Florida Bar applicants
- Liquor Licenses
- Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services